The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Back up

I don't even know what I want to write about. There is so much I am thinking about.
Saturday my friend from 4th grade is getting married, to a nice great girl, I am a little envious. He was my back up! If we weren't married by 30 then....I don't think we really would have done it but....He just turned 30 last month and I will be in 4 months. I do feel sad, probaby sad because I know he has his life in focus. Blah.

Next subject, Father's day was nice but tiring. We had our families come over for a bbq. Darren cooked shrimp, bbq chicken, hot dogs, italian sausage and hamburgers. Then I made mac and cheese. We had potato salad, coleslaw, corn on the cob, fruit, veggies, chips. It was a LOT of food. It went well except Kaela drew on the steps with a marker because 'she didn't have any paper.' But we got that up with nail polish remover. They shot the basketball around the whole time and Duke got to be outside all day. I was so tired that night.

Saturday was a bust, I should have gone over to hang out with everyone. Instead I got drunk and did nothing.
Ok I don't feel like writing anymore.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:01 PM, Blogger Jessica B. said…

    Hey Sarah, remember that time you called my Dad's place and my little sister answered and you said your name was Sarah and she exclaimed, "My name is Sarah too!"? That girl is crazy.

     
  • At 5:30 AM, Blogger The W-spot said…

    Hahahaha, that was very funny, thank you for making me laugh amidst my tears! She was cute...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home