The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Top Chef and Cheese Sticks

So yay for the shows last night! Taylor and Harold beating out people that I didn't really like. I didn't mind McPhee from Idol but I liked Taylor better. On Top Chef I like Harold much better and partly why I think he won was because Tiffani was a bitch. They tried to say it wasn't because of that but I'm not so sure. And we ate cheese sticks and potato bites while the shows were going on. Bad! I was hungry yesterday. I had breakfast of a mushroom and cheese omellette then I didn't eat until 6:30pm because well one I didn't have any more money and 2 because I was gone until then. I went to the gym after work and just did like 45 minutes of cardio. I was sweating my ass off. Then I took a quick shower and went to Target, we had run out of toilet paper yesterday and didn't want to run out of kleenex too! I bought everything for under a $ except the TP. I was proud. They have bread for 82 cents there! And it is good! Everything food wise is cheaper there than at grocery stores.
So I haven't had fast food in 11 days. That is a record for me I think! Well except when I was on ww. I mean I ate cheese sticks, yes, but no greasy cheeseburgers (my favorite) or anything like that. I have ate turkey sandwiches, a lot, Monday I ate a 1/2 frontega from Panera and Jackie made taco salad with ground chicken on Tuesday. Since I've been doing cardio I have been more hungry but at least now I'm not eating bad AND not working out. One thing at a time.
This weekend I work on Friday and Sunday and Saturday we are going to Mike's BBQ extravaganza. And Monday we are going to the Tigers/Yankees game. Our friends Phil and Michelle are suppose to come, yes, DBG, but he hasn't gotten back with us. I hope he comes, I haven't seen him since his wedding. And Adam Ford is coming too! GM Card left me with a lot of friends that I still talk to and hang out with, good people. Jackie, Jessica, Ryan, Steve R., John S, Phil. Even Lorenzo, even though I don't talk to him much I know he has my back in case I ever needed him. Ah the GM Card.
Oh happy day, S just emailed us and told we could wfh tomorrow. She has been lobbying for us since yesterday. Every chance we can convince the big B to let us do that. So yay!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home