The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

This week I have been so good with the exercising. Just not the eating. I've exercised every day! I walk at work now if I can't go to the gym, we walk maybe a little over 2 miles. We walk down by the river where they made it all nice. Then you walk towards Cobo and the homeless people are hanging out. I have the gym membership but guests are $7.50, how retarded is that? I pay $39 a month and I can't bring a guest! Arg. (this was for Jessica)
Yesterday I walked here and I went to the gym. I was really tired last night. I couldn't even make it to 11pm, I was falling asleep during American Idol, but I woke up in time for Chris to be voted off. I thought he had a good voice.
I also read the story about the nun. Can you imagine getting away with murder for 26 years? You must think oh ya I will never get caught now. Not with all the gadgets they have now.... I seemed to have missed that it was in Toledo!
I think tonight I am going to watch episodes of Alias. Yip

2 Comments:

  • At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I work with one of the priest's attorney's at the Public Defender's office. I walked around the court house right after the verdict and tried to get on camera, but no one wanted to talk to me :(

     
  • At 3:59 PM, Blogger Jessica B. said…

    Damn! $7.50 for a guest? every time? That's like highway robbery. Good job on the exercising. I was a slacker today. I have shame.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home