The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Scattered things

I only have 10 more minutes before I leave. Grey's Anatomy was so good. I had to tape it each night because I was working, so I've been staying up until 1am to watch them. I was crying last night as Jackie was after she saw it. I was like oh great now I know I'm going to cry. Why did he have to go? Drama? It could have been happy!
I have walked the past 2 days for a little over 2 miles a day and walked up stairs for 5-10 minutes which surprisingly burns like 60 calories in 5 minutes. I was about to die though! I was sweating. I'm glad I do it towards the end of the day at work. Should I go to the gym today? Yes I should at least get 20 more minutes in for 60 minutes of cardio and some weights. I still have to eat right so all the people that are like 'hmm I need to get motivated', I'm still eating subs and fast food.... My goal this week is to not eat fast food!
I talked to Anna, she said Cancun was 100 degrees and she hated the weather, she would walk out of the room and her sunglasses would fog up. Otherwise I think she had a good time. Not as fun as Aruba I don't think.
Drama at work, the big B thinks that they are the big bomb and needs to keep telling everyone of that fact. It is pissing off the other leaders and causing tension among. Someone who works from home 100% of the time sent a note that said that the morale of the office has just gone up so much since they came as the leader. Ya right! Come in every day and your morale would not be up!
Can it stop frickin raining? We are going to be living in a forest if we don't get to cut the lawn pretty soon. It is driving me nuts! Plus I have to walk to my car now that we don't have a shuttle, I have no idea where any umbrellas are. I guess I haven't looked either. Hmmm.

Ok I gotta run so I'll write more tomorrow if I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home