The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

BBQ chicken

I had a really nice time last night. Anna came from Buffalo and we went grocery shopping and bought stuff to make taco salad, bbq chicken, green beans, and baked potatoes. It was SO good. Darren made the chicken and potatoes. She brought her puppy and she is 12 weeks old now and is bigger than Duke and Louie. At first I was afraid because of Duke's last outing, and he is a little questionable still. They played and played and then last night he growled at her. I don't get it. You can tell she was so confused on why he would be mad. Then me, Jackie, Anna and Beckie went and saw The Break Up. It was good, realistic, which is why I liked it better. Anna had to go and check in to her hotel because she was here for a meeting and an interview. I hope that she can move back here. The only way you can transfer is if you move up a level there, and she would be moving up a level. They are trying to move her up a level in Buffalo but then she would be stuck there until she could move up again. She just told us too that our friend Darcy, who is marrying someone from Oman, Jordan, they were suppose to move to Kuwait but now it looks like they are going to move to Ann Arbor! Which is exciting because they live in St. Louis now. He will still be in Kuwait for like another year though for his job. They are getting married in Jordan.
I miss Anna so I hope she gets the job here. There is too much for her here. She comes home all the time in the fall, birthdays, football. That's a lot of driving. Well anyways, I had a good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home