The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Friday, May 19, 2006

I talked to my Grandma today. She didn't answer at first but that was because she didn't make it to the phone in time. Her hip causes her a lot of pain. She seemed in good spirits until she started talking about when we made her dinner 2 years ago after Grandpa was gone. Then she started crying. So then I got all teary eyed. She said it seemed harder this year and how he was such a great grandpa and how he loved taking care of us and she always trusted leaving him with us (well that is good). I think she probably just forgot how hard it was last year. I just hope she doesn't give up. She lives on her own in a 3 bedroom house on like an acre of land. My cousin goes over and mows the lawn. She said that she doesn't drive that much because she doesn't want to get in an accident but she still goes to canasta and she is in the red hat society. So anyways, she likes to talk about the past which I can see happening because I like to talk about the past too. When they were first married they bought land in Centerline, I'm like hey that is near us! But then they decided to move to Lansing by their parents. They used to window shop in downtown Detroit. I'm like ya that doesn't happen too much anymore... They put a downpayment on a house for $10! My grandpa only made $37 a week. She kept saying 'if you know this already let me know.' But I didn't know about all that. So it was good to talk to her, and when we were saying bye I could tell she was starting to cry again! :(
I have to work tonight and tomorrow we are going to the Tiger's game. Maybe we can meet everyone at Shores if they are still there.... It is suppose to be nice tomorrow so I hope it is. I went and saw MI3, it was actually better than I thought it was going to be. I liked the characters in it. 'Felicity' and the other character from Felicity and Alias were in it, and the main character from Shaun of the Dead! Not as funny as that movie. Then me and Jackie were watching the outtakes from Will and Grace and we were cracking up. 'Jackie' and Karen were so funny.

Alright well I haven't ate fast food this week, and I have exercised each day doing something at least. Today my walking partner isn't here so I don't know if I will be able to do it! I have to, I can't sit here all day, it is so boring already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home