The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

I am at my working limit. It hit me last night and continued wayyyy in to today. I feel like I've drank but I haven't had a drink. It sucks and it makes me hypersensitive. Everything seems worse than it is. One wrong word and I might fall in a heap of crying. I went at lunch for a car nap. Not long enough!
I talked to my 'health educator' today for the first time in a few months, I've mostly been avoiding him because I know I haven't been healthy. We get it free through work. It's basically just phone consultations and what goals we want to reach with our health and how we will do that. I think I avoided him because I haven't wanted to try to make any effort to do that since I am already drained. I don't know if it helped or not, I told him it is even harder now that I don't get to work from home at all. Go right from one place to another and just grab food when I can. Try to pack a lunch but sometimes I don't get to because I am stressed that I might be 'late!' My goal this week is to make to the gym at least once, once, pretty sad since I used to go 4 times. Then that I want to walk Duke. He would love it and it would be good for me.
Well I gotta do some work. Blah.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:02 PM, Blogger The Judge said…

    Hang in there.

    Beckie

     
  • At 9:08 AM, Blogger Jessica B. said…

    Thanks for the lemonade, dude. It was fabulous. Do you guys put some kind of addictive chemical in there? Even after I finished all the lemonade (to the last drop), I started sucking on the ice cubes and was singing the praises of Panera's lemonade makers.

     
  • At 6:31 AM, Blogger The W-spot said…

    A lot of people love the lemonade, I don't know what it is. hahahaha my evil laugh. j/k

     

Post a Comment

<< Home