The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Jabber attitude

I am writing before I lose my motivation. Me and Jackie were watching this commercial where a guy was at work and he went to the vending machine and his chips got stuck. He just stood there with a dejected look on his face. I was like oh hell no, if that was me I would have knocked the fucking thing over! Which is how I feel about this place. Apparently now I have an attitude problem too. It was totally taken out of context because 'Ed II' was typing to me over IM and wouldn't actually come and talk to me and I was asking all sorts of questions on what was wanted done from me. But I guess I was being difficult in asking questions so it wasn't that the questions were hard it was the 'attitude behind it.' I was like oh geez I do not have an attitude but now I do. Thanks. People are keeping track of when we all go and come in, it is getting bad. One of the places I sent my resume to said they hired from within their account. Awesome.
On a good note, I made lasagna last night and it was good. And not as hard as I thought. It's ok when I don't have to work at Panera but now that work from home has been yanked from us it is hard to go in to both jobs every day. I want out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home