The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Monday, March 13, 2006

I'm not going to lie, I am pretty sad that I can't go to Vegas. It's almost like when they went to Europe without me, but on a littler scale than that. It would be nice to get away. I've been sick for like 5 days. Today I'm feeling better. But all I have to look forward to is work. I didn't get the job at Potbelly, they told me that they were 'moving forward with another candidate because with your lack of foodservice management we can't meet you salary requirements.' That is a load of crap. I have management experience and foodservice, just not together. They couldn't take a chance on that? I have degrees and work experience and job loyalty but I guess that didn't matter. Then she almost offended me when she asked if I wanted to just be an associate there. I'm like no thanks, I already am an 'associate' somewhere for a 2nd job and I'm not driving 20-25 minutes for a part time job. She seemed surprised. So I'm a little down about things.
We had our bread bash last night and we are getting some new things, a Mango I.C. which tastes like an orange julius, a Turkey Romesco sandwich, Forrest Mushroom soup and then the Trail mix bagel is coming back. It was a long drawn out meeting that did not have to last until 10:30 but it did. I was annoyed. My friend Chris was sitting at a table by himself so I was going to go up to him and say hi. I sat down and he was crying. I was like 'ah, what is wrong?' He started crying harder! Then I felt so bad. He didn't want to talk about it and I asked if he wanted me to leave him alone, he said ya. I told his g/f (she works there too) and she was like I don't know what's wrong, she didn't know if he was mad at her. But it made me sad to see him crying.
Saturday we went to Teddy's, Kyle had broken up with his girlfriend. Again. She told him on a text message that she hopes that he dies. I'm like damn, that was mean. So he was wasted. My least favorite person came there, Lena. She makes me feel uncomfortable because I don't normally dislike many people but I dislike her. She did not try to talk to me, I was so happy. On the way home it was thundering and lightning like crazy. The dogs didn't really want to go out for the bathroom.
Sunday we watched a lot of basketball. I ran to the grocery store for a few things and forgot all means of payment. So the guy had already rung me up and then I couldn't pay. Darren had to bring it up to me, but he had to void it out and take everything out of their bags. I felt like such an idiot. I was like ya I'm sure you are going to go home and be like ya this stupid girl came in today and couldn't pay. Blah.

Oh ya and Friday we made 60 crispanis. That number is suppose to double this week and next. yipee! I didn't get out of work until 11 on Friday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home