The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Easter weekend

I had a pretty good weekend. Friday I went to the hospital for 6 hours for Darren's dad, he was having a tumor removed from behind his eye. It was successful so far. Then I went running around, to the mall and to get a belt for the vacuum cleaner. Danielle was having her little birthday thing at Lucky's. So at 9:15 we finally left for that, we were planning on leaving at 8:30 but we ended up all getting there at the same time anyways. Good timing. I had a good time, I was drunk and played ski-ball and Frogger. Then I got in to that coin game where you drop them and try to knock other ones off and you got tickets. We pooled all our tickets and each got a PEZ dispenser. Danielle got a stuffed elephant. Apparently I passed out on the way home.

Saturday I cleaned the house, did laundry, made cupcakes, and then went to work. I was only suppose to work til 8 but of course our genius scheduler didn't schedule anyone til close, so I had to do it because the other girl had been there since 11am. I didn't end up getting out til 9:30. I was so tired. Dan, Beckie, Jessica, and Mike came over for cheese sticks, fries and pizza rolls and we watched Shawn of the Dead, which apparently everyone has heard about that movie besides me and Jackie. I really enjoyed it. I was skeptical at first but it was funny. I was falling asleep on the couch after that.

Sunday I got up, went to church and then drove to Lansing. We had dinner at my Aunt's house. We had ham, potatoes, wings, salad, green bean casserole(yum!), creamed corn, and veggies. It was delicious. I was really tired that day though and everyone kept asking me about my internship and I started getting upset. I just didn't want to talk about it anymore. I wanted to retreat in to my house and curl up and watch Alias. I got to see both my grandma's. They are so cute. My Grandma Byrne was in a lime green track suit, with these cute little tennis shoes that matched. And my other grandma had on purple pants and a white top with brown circles. She is like 4'8 now and keeps getting shorter! Then Jim was pissing me off, I guess he offended Danielle too. He is an atheist, which I am very openminded and to each his own. But he went to church with my family and kept making comments during the service, disrespectful comments. So Danielle wanted to swear at him in church, not very churchy but she was pissed. She was like that's fine if you are atheist, then don't go to church and be disrespectful, do we say anything to him about what to believe in? No. Well I didn't know this until after he was kind of rude to me so I was thought I was the only one. Guess not. Anna has a good head on her shoulders so I will leave it to her. As long as she is happy.
Came home and me and Jackie watched SATC and ate chocolate chip ice cream from baskin and robbins. Yum.
I worked yesterday and at Panera the one cafe girl decided to just go and clean the bathrooms at 8pm, didn't tell anyone. Leaving my friend in bakery to ring everyone up. It was ridiculous, so at like 8:45 we all went outside to either smoke or get fresh air, even our manager came but not the cafe girl. She comes back there and was like 'oh jeez I was wondering where you all went, I'm the only one in there.' My manager was like 'oh well, we've been looking for you all night, it's ok.' It was funny, the girl just stomped around the rest of the night, not speaking to any of us. I work the rest of the week, except Friday. These damn high school kids and their spring break!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger Jessica B. said…

    WOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Wooooooo...Sorry, I just felt like writing woo.

    I wuv you, Sarah-Bunny-Hunny.

    Hmmmmmm...I think this chocolate bunny that I'm eating is laced wtih drugs or something. sumpin, sumpin. hahahahaaaaaaaa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home