The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Ode to White Castle

Why oh why do I want white castle every night? When I really think about it I'm like it's not that great. But every night that I work I want to stop there. I make myself drive by. I haven't had in a few weeks though. It was the night before the girls went to Vegas and I had a double cheeseburger. My vice is #2, 2 doublecheeseburgers and some fries. Then I have to have mayo to dip my fries in with ketchup. I am hungry just thinking about it and it is only 11am. You shouldn't eat w.c. during the daylight hours! One time one of my coworkers brought it in as her 'breakfast day', but it was still dark out so that was ok. LOL. I had never even had w.c. before I moved to this side of town! Curse it! It wouldn't be so bad if i just ate like 2 hamburgers but of course I have to have it with the cheese! I think once a month should suffice but it is hard. Especially when I'm tired and didn't feel like eating anything at Panera.

So I had an 'Ed' flashback today. Apparently we are being 'watched' to see if we come in on time. First of all my job does not require me to answer phones, confer with co-workers, anything like that. Meetings are set times and they sure as hell aren't at 7 in the morning. So I got a talkin' to and I was like is my work not getting done? 'Well no but if you need something more to do let me know.' Hell yes I need more to do. So I ask for more to do today and now it has been 2 1/2 hours and nothing has been given to me. So fuck that. I will just update my blog and see if I can go over level 9 on Super Bounce Out. When the work comes in I do it right away. Nothing like feeling like you are in high school. Or like we have little snakes slithering around watching. I know exactly who the snake is too. Nice to your face, kiss ass to the boss. Me and my friend I sit next to are so bitter. We feed off each other. It probably isn't good.

I work Mon, Tues, Thur, Fri, Sat. at Panera this week. Last night I did crispani. We sold about 50 which is a lot for a Tuesday.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Did you know a White Castle has double cheeseburger has 290 calories and 18 grams of fat?

    You deserve to put better food in your body.

     
  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger The W-spot said…

    I know, 6.5 points per d.c. so if I only had one that would be ok...

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's still not actually food, so I don't know if it would still be ok or not :D

     
  • At 7:47 PM, Blogger The Judge said…

    That's my favorite value meal there, too.

    Beckie

     
  • At 4:46 AM, Blogger The W-spot said…

    I thought it was. Awesome.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home