The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Crispani mania

So I picked up a shift last night at Panera because I went in to check my schedule and Kay was like 'are you working? Do you want to?' Since it was a crispani shift I was like ok. So I went home and changed. One of the other people didn't show up. About 6pm I got an order, then another then another. I ended up making 30 crispanis. Now normally there are 2 people to help out because you have to take out table settings, deliver the pizza, roll the dough, top it, and when there are more than 3 coming in it takes 2 people. Our GM came back to help me. We were just rolling them out it was crazy! Radio and TV commercials came out this week. The coupons don't even go out until next week! Then I can't imagine. They are buy 1 get 1 free and just free coupons. So it will be even crazier.

I have today off so that was why I was ok with taking a shift last night. I get to watch Project Runway AND I get to see Ryan! I haven't seen Ryan in like 5 months!
Nothing else exciting is going on. I just found out that my friend of like 16 years is moving to Seattle. His b/f moved there a couple months ago so I figured it wouldn't take him long. But he has never moved away from MI, even though he had been all over the free world! It will be wierd, even though I don't see him often I know that he is still there. He already had a good job and he got a job with Microsoft. He always said he was going to marry one of the Winkler girls because he wanted to be in our family because it was so normal. It goes from marrying to having babies with one of us so that he can have kids AND have it be a Winkler child :) Some people you just stay friends with forever.
And others, you don't. I have a friend who I was in her wedding 10 months ago as the maid of honor, I have talked to her 1 time since the wedding. Now it's to the point that I couldn't really just be like 'hey what's up.' I'd have to be like 'hey, so I guess you are annoyed with me, but I'm annoyed with you too.' I just haven't felt like having that conversation.

I was a .71 on the homo/hetero scale. I thought it would be a little more.

P.S. I'm still getting bad pains in my right leg. It happened yesterday 3 times. It makes me feel weak, it makes me scared to exercise, it makes me cry! It happens only so often and there is no rhyme or reason to it. It's random. It's frustrating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home