The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

So yes, very uncharacteristically of myself I went out 2 nights in a row. I usually like to watch SVU reruns and be annoyed in general on a Friday or Saturday night. So yes, Posh was dead on Friday night. After our Ye Olde Saloon stop we ended up at the G spot. I do avoid conflict, especially when I am drinking. I have enough when I am sober I like to be in my own world when I'm having the Captain. I danced, it was fun. Saturday I slept til 1, it was great. But then I had to go to work. It wasn't too bad. That night we went to Posh again, I was really drunk that night because I didn't really eat that much. The dance floor was really crowded and sometimes when 'dance' music came on I went to the side. I was in the bathroom when 'My Little Nasty Girl' came on by B.I.G., Diddy and Nelly, I tried to run out of there, I really like that song. Thankfully Susan brought some cigarettes ( I gotta stop that) and then there was a White Castle stop. I wouldn't want to pay $10 to get in to that club I don't think. I still like Tiki but that is kind of far.
So 'Ed' at my work is moving on and there is no sadness felt by this team. Me and my one friend wanted to high five each other but thought that might not be appropriate, not that the stuff he has said to us is appropriate or anything. We'll see how it all works out.
I saw FD3, thought it was pretty gory. Especially the tanning bed scene. I wouldn't want to go out that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home