The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Friday, March 03, 2006

10 Thing I hate about...oh I mean you might not know

Here are 10 things about myself that you might not know. Comment on whether you knew or not. Then write your own 10 things, in your own blog

1. I drove a full size, 2 toned blue van in college for 2 years and it was called 'Zoomba Magic Bus' or the 'Nightrider'.
2. I get grossed out with anything that has to do with knees.
3. When I stayed at my grandparents, I slept in the crib even after I didn't really fit in it.
4. I like to eat my fries mixing mayo and ketchup.
5. My arm was dislocated by a family friend and my mom wouldn't believe me when I was like six years old, she made me wait until the next day to go to the doctor's.
6. I licked a pole in the winter when I was about 5 and it didn't stick, it just took the top layer off and it hurt like a bitch.
7. MTV was banned from our house after the 'Like a Virgin' came out.
8. We were not allowed pop except on Friday night, because that was pizza night. Sunday was ice cream and popcorn while watching the Cosby show.
9. Cleaning is therapeutic to me.
10. Had my first boyfriend in kindergarten until 3rd grade when he moved to Brighton. He broke his arm on the last day of school by doing underdogs on the swings, never saw him again. His name was Matt Sova. Didn't have another b/f until I was 27.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home