The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Decay

Too much foolery! Friday I worked both jobs and then rushed home because I was going to Waves. It ended up just being the girls. Some guys from high school hung out with us too. They were like 22. We danced a lot. My legs hurt. I went home and made tater tots. Saturday I was a little hungover. I went and got my nails taken off and my toes done, then went the mall. I went to the mall a lot that day. I got a new outfit for that night. Then I went home and took a nap. Beckie and me went to Target and walked around Eastland a lot. I didn't really find anything during that trip. Then she stopped at F.J. so that I could get a steak, I really wanted steak. We were suppose to meet at her house at 8:30 but it was already 7:30, I told her I'd be there at 9. Jessica met us too and we went to Madison's. They were playing the pistons game so we watched that and drank. Then about midnight Jackie and Dave came. We danced, drank, then the music got really shitty and the dj would not play anything I requested. I was quite annoyed. There were no cute boys there. One guy tried to dance with all the girls and he looked ridiculous. We took off around 1:45 and went to Denny's. Thankfully they were open and they had ranch. I drank like 5 glasses of water and ate cheese sticks and cheese fries. I was trying to load up on the cheese because I knew 6 days were coming of none. I decided I had to be strict on Sunday again too. I was getting kind of lax and the weight loss has slowed down. I was not hungover on Sunday, I was glad. I had to work.

Yesterday I had a traumatic dentist visit. Ok, so I hadn't been there in like 6 years. I just don't like going. But a filling had come out and I knew I had to get it fixed. So they took x-rays and said everything looked good but he would have to clean out the decay and make sure it didn't hit the nerve. He left the room. I got really dizzy and my eyes started watering, ok it was crying, but I couldn't help it. I tried to take deep breaths. I had the gas, but it didn't help. The damn shots in my mouth scare the hell out of me! Then the drilling and the sound, I tried to take deep breaths. I was there for an hour and 1/2 and I didn't even get my teeth cleaned. Luckily I do not have to have a root canal. So now I have to go back tonight for the cleaning. I think that will be ok. No shots in my mouth. I am going to the gym first, then the dentist, I don't care if I smell. So it will be a long night. Anyways, gotta go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home