The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Old School Partying

The weekend was good. Friday I was really tired though because I hadn't slept that well on Thursday night. I had to go to the doctor again because I've been sick and it wasn't getting better. So it kind of turned in to a 1/2 day at work so I could go to the doctor. I went and saw my mom at work. Then me, Jackie and Dave went to see Catch and Release, I liked it. I like Jennifer Garner a lot. Then they dropped me off because I was really tired and they went on to eat at Red Robin. Saturday morning I woke up with a kind of blah attitude because I knew I had to close. Jackie and Dave were trying to get me to call in because there was a MSU/UofM hockey game that they were going to and then to go out for Darcy's birthday. So I decided to just do it. I've never called in and I was going to tell them that I would take a write up I didn't care. They ended up getting my shift covered so I was fine. We went over to Dave's and hung out there for a while, then we went to Vivio's to meet Jackie's Aunt and cousin and a group that was all going to the game. I got a ticket from Marc. His friend was suppose to come with him but I guess he called him and was like how bad do you want to go? So his friend didn't come. The game was very tense! We were winning and then with 1 minute 51 seconds UofM tied it up. Overtime came and no one scored so it was a tie. I was kind of tired then but we were going to go out, we haven't been out for a while. We kind of told Marc that he was coming with us. I don't think he minded. We stopped at Dave's to change, to the disappointment of Marc, he thought that we were just going to 'hang'. After we changed he goes 'ah here is the Sarah and Jackie that I know.' Haha.

So I started drinking on the way, we called Anna and Darcy, the 2 space cadets.. :) They didn't know where they were. They had been drinking for a few hours already. Finally we got the place, it Rush St. on Main St. It was a wine bar. We had a few drinks there and then went to Live, a club around the corner. It was fun! The bar experience was a little hazy for me. I know I danced, I know I tried to get Marc to dance, I danced with the girls (a lot of other girls came), I know I wore my sunglasses a lot. Then we were leaving. I passed out on the way to White Castle and then I was like 'I don't want it, I think I'm going to throw up.' I hurtled out of the car and threw up outside w.c. Yum. Then I felt better and decided that it didn't sound too bad. What?! So we went back to Dave's and ate our w.c. I had a little of the old Sarah goin on that night. Had some fun, drank too much, threw up, ate w.c.....did some mischeivous things. The next morning I was SO hung over I wanted to die. I had to take Marc home and that was fine except I thought I was going to hurl the whole way. I called Anna and she was like 'um I can't move, I haven't got out of bed.' I'm like ya well I have to work today!! I'm just hoping I make it home before I get sick! I felt a little better after I laid down. I went to work and I was out of it. But I made it through. This morning it is kind of like that sad the weekend is over feeling. Ah well, now I remember why I can't party like that too much! I can't stand the aftermath! But it was sure fun while it was going on!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:30 AM, Blogger The Judge said…

    You'd better get your stomach back into shape for my party.

    Beckie

     
  • At 7:47 AM, Blogger The W-spot said…

    Oh it is fine now. I will be ready to go again by Saturday! :)
    Can we go to White Castle? haha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home