The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Monday, April 30, 2007

Sickly

So last week was a complete waste! Starting Tuesday I got sick. I went home after work and slept for 3 hours. I didn't go to work the rest of the week. I attempted to on Friday but I left after like 2 hours. I couldn't barely hold my head up, all I wanted to do was sleep. I didn't go to Panera, I didn't go to the gym. I did nothing. Jackie missed the whole week of work. Anna and Beckie were sick too. It was crazy! Today I am not 100%. I still am congested. Saturday I wanted to feel better so bad. I went to ww and then I had to go to Lansing for the reception. It was fun but a little odd. It was kind of in a barn, it had concrete floors and we sat in folding chairs and had paper plates and plastic cups. It really reminded me of a church function. The food was good, we had chicken, pot roast, mac and cheese, potatoes, corn, salad. I told my dad that if he ever stood up there at my wedding and said 'well I thought this day would never come' that he would get champagne in his face! I mean jeez! She was 37 and my cousin is 40. He was oddly excited that he would not have to go to any 'bring a date' functions without a date anymore. He was like 'now when you get married I have a date!' I'm like okkk. So I got home around 11:30.
Sunday the lawn had to be mowed, it was getting taller than the dogs. I was just afraid I wouldn't be able to start the mower since I hadn't used it in forever. But I got it started on the 2nd try. I had to empty it twice because the grass was also wet. Then I had to go to work. Now, if everyone could just get their shit done we would have been out by 8:45 at the latest. I do not understand these people. I went to get broccoli cheddar soup at 7, we close at 8, and she had already put it all in an ice bath. What the hell? Are you stupid? She was like 'well kahli told me to.' I'm like no, he did not tell you to put the soups in there, he said to get it ready so when we could put them in there. Just so dumb! At like 9:20 I was done, I wasn't doing anymore, I had done my job and 1/2 of the other people's and I am still not feeling all that good. I can be a big bitch there. I don't know why I can't with other things.
This week is very busy, so I hope that I feel totally normal soon. I work tonight, Wed and Friday nights, then tomorrow is my dad's birthday and my mom got us all tickets to the Tigers game, of course the 1 day it is suppose to rain. So every night I'm busy. Travis is coming to town this weekend but I am not going to be able to see him because Friday night I have to work and then Saturday we are going to Toledo.
Well, I should get going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home