The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Monday, April 23, 2007

Be glad in it

Ah Monday morning. I actually feel ok today, a little tired but fine. I think Jackie has the flu! She didn't come home last night because she didn't think she could drive home! I hope I don't get that. Friday was a crazy day. I worked both jobs and then we had planned on going out to Waves. My friend picked me up about 11:30, since we both didn't get off work til late, got to the bar and had some drinks. I was not as drunk as the Friday before. Which is good because I do not like to be like that. There was a little bit of drama because I was dancing, you know how I dance ;) and darren was there and was upset that I would do that in front of him. Ok, I'm drunk! I dance crazy! I can understand what he was saying but it was all in the name of fun. It ended up being fine. I went home and turned my phone off and passed out. Saturday morning I got up around 10, I was tired. I worked from 1-4 and then we were leaving for Lansing at 4:30. Danielle had her wine and cheese party. We ended up getting there late because traffic was bad, but it was fine. She had a chocolate fountain set up, YUM! and Dave was on the deck in her Williams and Sonoma apron grilling chicken wrapped with bacon, it was so good. Then the variety of cheese. So much cheese to choose from! Cheese dips, balls, slices, mmmmm. And the wine, I think there were about 15 bottles of wine. I decided to try some. I don't really like red. I stuck to the white and it was enjoyable. We had fun talking and laughing and telling old stories. Then we were dancing and then I was told it was time to go. I knew it was coming I just always never want to leave! I wonder how much wine was left, everyone was drinking but it was like a non stop supply. We had to drop Jackie off at Dave's and then we were headed home. We were headed down 94 and Beckie was like 'want to go to the bar?' sure! so we went to the Post in Dearborn but we didn't stay long. It was a long day.

Sunday morning my stomach hurt so bad. I think I ate too much cheese. After I laid there for a while I threw up. Then I felt better. I got up and did some cleaning. I did NOT want to go to work. It was so beautiful out. But I went anyways, of course someone called in. We could just not seem to get ahead. Nothing was prepped for us and that just made us be behind the whole night. We did not get out until 9:45, which is so unacceptable for a Sunday when we close at 8! I got home and just got in to bed. I was tired.

So this week I just have plans for the gym and working. Then Saturday I have to go to Lansing for my cousins reception. I heard that they are just going to have beer...ugh, I guess it is ok because I'm going to have to drive home and I don't want to be drunk.
Well I should get back to doing things. Yip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home