The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Long weekend

The weekend did fly by. It was a nice long one. I only had to work on Saturday morning. So Friday I went to the gym and went to church. Now the church I went to started at 1:30, I sat in my car until almost that time. I went in and there were like 4 people there and they were all 80 and older! It ended up being about 15 people there but wow that is so few! Then I went to Kroger and Target. I went home and cleaned and then sat and watched TV all night. I had to get up early on Saturday so I knew it wouldn't be a crazy night. Saturday I woke up at 6:45, went to ww and then went to work. I got out about 3:30. Went home and got ready to go my parents. Me, Anna, Danielle, Jackie and my mom were going to Stace's dinner and play. The dinner was good. Stace's dad, stepmom and friend also came. We were all a little annoyed because MSU was in the championship game for hockey and we picked that night to go see the play. So the first 2 scenes I was sitting there going what the hell are they talking about? I lean over to Jackie 'what the hell are they talking about?' She knew I was going to ask her. I mean I got the gist of the play but at one point I thought I was in hell. Maybe I would have enjoyed it more if Stace had more lines than....1! At one point Danielle made a gasping noise because MSU won the national title. It was very exciting.
After that me and Jackie raced back to my mom's house to get our cars. It was about 11:15. We went to the Post in Dearborn. I had a good time. I stopped drinking at around 1 and started drinking water because I had to go home. I still shouldn't have drove. Sunday I went to Lansing and I was fine until about 5, then I got really tired. Some friends came over that night and I didn't go to bed until like 3. I had to wake up and go to the doctor's on Monday. I couldn't wait to get home to take a nap. I slept for 2 hours and could have just slept all day. I made myself get up and go to the gym. I had to work on my fitness. I'm going to do that like 4 times this week. Then I came home and lazed around, made dinner, watched tv and went to bed at like 10. It was nice. I'm glad it is a shorter week, it will probably still drag. I don't know my schedule at panera yet. I have to go look today.
Well I should get going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home