The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Fun times

Last weekend was crazy, I had the whole weekend off and I didn't know what to do with myself. So I drank....haha. Friday I went and got my toenails done after work and then me and Jackie went and ate delicious nachos at Gilberts. She went to Dave's and I started watching The Girls Next Door series. My friend Dina was picking me up later for the fun. 9pm, I was getting ready, having some drinks. She got there about 10:45. We went to Waves and a bunch of people were there for her sisters birthday. It was fun. Darren came up there which I had been kind of hoping he wouldn't because I just wanted to party with the girls and not worry about anything. There was no drama. After we left we went to Linda's Place. I ate a cheeseburger but barely touched my fries. Then went home and had meaningful conversations. As meaningful as they can be when you've been drinking since 9pm. I think I didn't go to bed until like 5 in the morning.

Saturday I was surprisingly not hung over. I was a little tired. I got up and ready and went to Anna's. She made chili and wings and cheese and dips and all sorts of bad things for you. I didn't start having drinks until around 8 when my parents left. I think I ate too much and along with the drinks AND me and Beckie were in the kitchen working on our fitness for a while, my stomach got all messed up. I threw up and it still really hurt. I ended up taking one of Sandra's stomach pills and finally it helped. We had played Scategorries for a while. Take drunk people and make them think up words. Quite amusing. We did a lot of jager (sp?) bombs, Jackie was the bartender. I think I went to bed at 3:30. Sunday I was not feeling so good. I went home and laid around til 3. Then I decided to go work on my fitness. I can't believe I made it. I went home and cleaned and made some tater tots. Some scandalous things happened that night :)

Monday me and Jackie got up and got ready for the Tigers game. I wasn't going to drink that day but come on now, the margaritas? Yummy! Plus I only a piece of pizza. So I was pretty loopy by the end of the game. I had to go to work at the P bread! I knew I was going to crash hard and I did. I had to work both jobs Tues and Wed too and finally today I feel a little better. But I'm still tired. Now we have Friday and Monday off from EDS and I am looking forward to it. We are going to a play on Saturday night but then I don't know what else is going on. Hopefully something fun! Sunday I am driving to Lansing for dinner. Can't wait for the day to be done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home