The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Memorial Weekend

I had a long weekend but I didn't do much. Friday I worked, we were suppose to go out that night but then they decided that we weren't. I was annoyed. I guess it was ok because I went early to Anna's. I drove to Beckie's and we rode from there. I had bought balloons and it ended up looking like we were going to a baby shower because they were pink and blue. I also got a bag of blow up balloons and they were a bitch to tie. I scraped my finger and it is taking a long time to heal! We busted out the spinach dip and I started making the mac and cheese. Beckii, Sandra and Jacque got there and we started to play taboo. Then Danielle and Dave got there and we had some key lime martinis, yum! We made wings, hamburgers, hot dogs, pasta salad, chips, mac and cheese, just a whole bunch of food. It was a fun night, besides Duke seeming to want to pee on everything to show his dominance to Pooba. That was annoying! Luke came with 2 of his friends, Stace and Ryan, Darcy, etc. The rain held off mostly so we had a bonfire. Luke, me and Beckie played a drinking game, it was along the lines of high/low but it was a little more involved. By then I had gone through my captains and was drinking tequila with orange juice and cranberry. And we had to do a lot of pucker shots. By the end of the night it was me, Luke and his 2 friends by the fire. We went in and proceeded to suck the helium out of the balloons and eat wings. I went down to find my bed but Mike had taken it!!! He was laying diagonal across it so I didn't bother trying to push him over. So I slept on a couch that even I didn't really fit on, at one point I thought I should puke but I didn't.

Sunday was not a good day. I was very hungover and I had to work and it was slow so it made it worse. I did nothing that night. Monday I mowed the lawn and was going to go to the gym but they closed at 2 so I couldn't. I took Duke for a walk where he proceeded to lay down every time he came to shade. It was not very productive. I went back and didn't want to drive anywhere because I had to conserve on gas. I read a book and pulled out Nintendo 64 to play Mario Party, it isn't as fun when you play against the computer. Jason came over to hang out for a while. I went to bed at like midnight. Yesterday was a day of rushing. I worked then went to the gym for a short work out before rushing home to change to go to P-bread. I didn't get home til 10:45. Fun times...

I have no plans for the weekend yet. I know I have to work but I'd like to go out or something. I want to plant flowers but I hear it is suppose to rain. I guess we will see..

3 Comments:

  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Sorry I took your bed. There was no way I was driving home that night. You probably could have pushed me over, I'm used to not having the whole bed as the dog usually hogs most of it somehow. Let Anna know I had fun and appreciate her inviting us out. I would have said goodbye, but everyone was still asleep when I got up. Well, everyone except Tapper and Izzie.

     
  • At 3:10 PM, Blogger Jessica B. said…

    I feel like doing something this weekend too. You know what I miss? Hanging with the girls. We should rent some horror movies to watch together and we can all choose characters again. And we can joke about Jackie leaving everyone behind when trapped with a serial killer/monster. Except it's not a joke. She would totally do that. :P

     
  • At 12:14 PM, Blogger The W-spot said…

    It's ok Mike! I was joking, I was the one that tried to wake you up at 3am because Beckie said you had to go.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home