The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Monday, March 26, 2007

PJ happenings

The weekend was quite interesting. Friday I went to Kohl's to find pj's for the Channel 955 pj party. I found some cute ones and went home to get ready. Jessica met me at my house and we went to get liquor and stopped at McD's, I didn't get any because I hadn't gotten my money out yet, which later proves to be my downfall. We went downriver where we met Anna, Jacque and Anastasia. We had got a hotel room at the hotel the party was at. We had brought our own liquor to do some pre-partying. We all got dolled up and ready to go to the party. On our way down there were some boys in a room and they were talking to us and one of them ended up being CHAD, he was the stripper that was at both Beckii and Sandra's bachelorette parties. I never liked him. It was set up cool, they had a bed when you walked in and you could get your picture taken on it so we did that. Then they had free massages and psychic readings and you could get your hair done. In the ballroom they had 2 cages and stripper poles and a bar, the bar sucked, it was expensive and didn't have much variety. I thought there would be food but none was set out...I was like I'm going back to the room to have a drink, I was starting to get drunk, I hadn't eaten, I've lost 50 pounds, I apparently don't know my tolerance anymore. Pretty soon I was making drunk phone calls. And leaving hilarious messages, from what I'm told. I remember a little. I remember going back to the party and seeing Spike and talking to him, Ani and Jacque were waiting in line for the psychic and it was taking FOREVER, I lost interest and wandered off. The next thing I remember is waking up at 5 am. I woke up because Jessica was knocking on the door. One of those 'oh my gosh no one is ever going to hear me sort of knocks'. I was like where the hell am I and did I just pass out?! Yes, I missed almost the whole damn party!!! But man did I hear some good stories (not about me, because I seriously missed everything) Everyone made out with someone, people were propositioned to have sex in the bathroom, post parties etc. I was very annoyed with myself! But at least I didn't do anything stupid. I don't remember washing my face, brushing my teeth, taking out my contacts but apparently I did all those things.

Saturday morning we went to breakfast. Mine was delicious, I know Jessica does not like Bob Evans but mmm mine was good. Then I had to go home and get ready to get my hair done. I got it cut and colored, then I met my mom for shopping. We shopped for a long time. She bought me some clothes, I was very excited. I got home about 7 and then went to Outback to eat. Got home about 10 and then we watched The Prestige, I was exhausted. I never got a chance to rest. Sunday I had to work from 2-close. It was not too busy and we had a good manager closing.

I'm looking forward to this weekend, where I am not going to drink as much but have more fun! I'm going to the bar on Friday and Saturday is Anna's housewarming so we have to make the deserts. We are making peanut butter balls, toffee bars and cupcakes. And the greek pasta salad. Yummo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home