The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Monday, February 05, 2007

Chaos, panic and disorder ..my work here is done here.

The weekend was good despite negative temperatures. Friday was bad, I was to work at 5pm and so that means leave this job around 4:15, that's a good time, that's 9 hours and 15 minutes, well....until the other admin calls and says we need to enter something in to get approved, even though no one is going to approve something at 5pm on a Friday night. So I say 'ok, but I have to leave in 15 minutes.' 30 minutes later I was so pissed, she isn't my manager, she has no life so she doesn't need to ever leave here. She asked 'why are you getting so frustrated'. I couldn't look at her, I might have slapped her! So lesson learned: Don't answer the phone if it is from her after 4pm if I want to leave at a decent time! So I rushed to the other job and not like I would get in trouble for being late but it is a pride thing. I was suppose to be on Crispanis and I had ironed my shirt and everything and I walk in and they are like 'oh you are on line.' No one could talk to me for about the first 2 hours. And the line was to the door for most of the night. Once I got some soup in me I felt a little better.

Saturday I woke up and went to ww, then I went and ate breakfast. I had to work at noon so I rushed home and went in. I was on line for the first 4 hours and helping on crispanis for the last 4. I got to leave at around 7 though. Anna and Darcy ended up coming over and we drank raspberry smirnoff and minute maid raspberry and we went to outback and ate cheese fries. It was delicious. I fell asleep at like 12:30. I did not have to work yesterday, it was so nice. I slept in, watched the food network and around 2 I went to the mall. I got a turtleneck from NY and Co because I have to walk in to work and it is cold. Then I went to farmer jack and bought some snacks for the night. We watched the SB, I was not impressed by the commercials at all. I laughed at the rock, paper, scissors one but not many others! I was kind of dragging. One day is not enough to catch up on rest. I wish I could have called in today but I didn't. My plans for the week include work, gym and sleeping. Real exciting...And hoping that our heat is working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home