The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

"It will be a going away party"

John L.'s words on if they get to a bowl game this year after being fired yesterday. He will finish out the season. We are happy although it is the same thing every time, we get a new coach, they suck, we get all annoyed...

We had Beckie's surprise party last night. She was surprised and concerned that we weren't going to watch Top Chef. We made cheesesticks and pretzels filled with cheese and had mexicali dip. YUM. I didn't have any of the cheesy stuff but I ate some mexicali with pretzels. We toasted with some champagne and no one ate any cake or ice cream! After I slaved over it, haha, just kidding it took me like 5 minutes to mix and 30 to bake. Then we all put a message on it. We decorated with black and purple balloons and streamers and random balloons all over the floor. I stayed up for the whole thing, that was amazing! So, it was a success. I'm glad almost everyone could make it.

This weekend we are going tailgating and maybe to the game. Ha, just kidding, we are going to the game too. It's Anna's last one for the year so we gotta go out with a bang. Not literally.

Gotta run, almost time to blow this popsicle stand. I don't know how to spell that, don't really care!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home