The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The collapse

The guy that is sitting next to me got french fries for lunch!! arg! I want some. But I won't have any. So Friday was fun, besides the plumber saying it would be $270 to snake a pipe. We definately declined that. Then we went to my parents at like 3pm and I cleaned and we went to Kroger. My parents came home and we got pizza from Hungry Howie's, it felt just like old times at the Winkler's. Pizza on a Friday night. Yum. Then we made the veggie pizza. Stace, Julie, John, Steve R., Luke, us, and my parents hung out and had drinks and ate. Then Jessica, Anna, Mike and Darcy got there around 9 and we got ready to leave. We all are getting ready to go to the cars and someone goes 'now who knows how to get there?' I had been there but not for like 10 years! (I am continuing from yesterday, I got busy). Anna bought me a fish bowl and I drank that all night. Along with another drink and 2 shots. So I was pretty drunk. We left apparently at like 12:45. I thought it was later. I had to get up early and go to East Lansing. I woke up at 8 but I didn't actually leave my parents until 9:30. I was moving really slow. Went to the game only to watch them lose against the worst team in the Big Ten, it was awesome. Then we went back to Danielles, went out to eat with Jamie and went back and watched football and fell asleep early. Sunday we went to the Tigers game. Another losing day. It went in to 12 innings but we left after the 9th, I was starving and I just wanted to be home. I mowed the lawn, made dinner and watched TV. It was good. And of course it is raining again, we rarely have a day that it doesn't rain here anymore. I am really tired and it is still dark out.

And I swear I work with the most incapable people at the P. Not everyone, but it only takes a couple to make the day worse. It's like they wander around going 'duh, what should I do?' So then I turn into 'manager Sarah' as I've been called and start shouting out orders. Ok, I don't shout them out. But it isn't like I'm not doing everything they are doing also so I'm not bossing them around, I just don't want to be there until 10:30 every night!! For example, in bakery I was down helping close and there are crumbs everywhere on every surface and this girl starts sweeping. I'm like what are you doing? You have to wait until the shelves are brushed off or you are going to have sweep again. Duh, common sense!! It has gotten worse. Every day people call off and they don't know how to deal with it because if they just fired them then we wouldn't have enough people. New people are doing it too and when they do it, then they get let go. Anyways, I went off on a tangent for a minute. We have the pink ribbon bagel right now, for anyone that wants to buy some, they donate money to breast cancer when they are bought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home