The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Sniffle

I think I'm getting sick. My eyes are runny, my nose is plugged and my ear is making the ocean noise. Blah. I didn't want to get up today at all especially because it is dark out now at 6. When is daylight savings time? Because I want it to be lighter in the morning. I don't have to work today so this is my only day to get all my little chores done that I want. I hope I don't feel like just laying around. Nothing really happened at work, we worked with slow people so I ended up pretty much doing cafe. And helping in bakery. We got out a little after 10. We have a new crispani, the BBQ chicken one. I really like it because I love bbq chicken. But I haven't ate much of it because I'm trying not to. Mostly that is the only ones we are selling. I only made 20. Well I think I have to get something to eat before I pass out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home