The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Pep talk

Um I need some sort of pep rally to get through this week. I never got to be rested from the weekend and it went right in to 16 hour days for almost the whole week. I didn't get out of work until almost 10:45 last night and I wanted to cry. I did actually and then it made my nose even more stuffy and I couldn't breath and my throat hurts so I couldn't swallow. And it was only Monday.
This morning I thought I forgot my cell phone and that just topped it off and I was crying and wanted to turn back around. Then I found it. I felt a little better just because that was one less thing I had to be mad about. On my 'off' day from Panera, I have to go to Plymouth to give a recomm. form to someone and it is my mom's birthday so I won't even be able to do anthing on that day, the only day I have 'off'. I want to scream sometimes. I can't call in to this job because I did last week. I should have saved it for this week, it is so much worse!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:01 AM, Blogger Jackie said…

    Sunday paper, classified.

     
  • At 8:01 AM, Blogger The Judge said…

    I agree with Jackie. Take one day where you spend a couple of hours just sending your resume out to other places. It's never going to get better unless you get away from EDS, and you're not going to get away from EDS unless you actively try to find another job. There are other ways out of your situation besides the internship. Sending resumes and job hunting is tedious, but it's NECESSARY.

    Beckie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home