The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

E.S.T.

Apparently gas is $1.99 at 13 and Mack. I am so happy it is going down. I have been so busy. With fun stuff and not fun stuff. I got my application in for the internship on the deadline, I always worry I forgot something. Friday I worked at both places and Jackie made brownies and cookies and when I got home we finished the pasta salad. Saturday morning I woke up and went to weigh in and then came home to get ready to go to East Lansing. We got up there around 12:30 and everyone was ready to go! We got to the parking lot at like 1:05 and it was already filling up. Now this is for a 8pm game. We finally got all the tailgating down. We had a canopy and tarps in the front and back, a TV hooked up to watch other games, the grill and of course Ned the gnome (I think that is his name, there was a debate about it). Jamie from Indy came, Eric from Seattle, all my siblings except Zac, my cousin, Dave's parents, Bill, even Stace and Ryan showed up for an hour. The tailgating was great. Even the game was good until closer to the end when we lost a 16 point lead and Anna decided to just leave the stadium and not tell anyone, oh and it was pouring down rain. It left a bad taste in my mouth. It took an hour to get out of the parking lot because everyone stayed til the end cheering their heads off to no avail. So whatever, that is the way of the Spartans, and we will still go back and hope that they will be better next time. It was back to reality, I didn't want to go. I knew I had to finish my app, work a lot and just in general I wasn't looking forward to it.
We drove home Sunday and I worked, I totally missed Desperate Housewives since for some reason we didn't get out until 9:40 when we close at 8. Yesterday was just a lot of running around and working. I worked my ass off last night helping everyone clean, I was so tired. Today I'm working both and tomorrow I plan on trying to find a new outfit for Friday. I need new black pants since I ripped mine on a seatbelt. I got new ones for work but they are Dockers and those are definately not fashionable. This weekend is going to be busy too but I took it off from Panera. Friday is the birthday extravaganza, Saturday there is a home game at noon and Sunday we have tickets for the last regular season Tiger game. At least it will be fun stuff I'm doing this weekend. All of October I have something every single weekend. I don't remember a time when I didn't have plans and we just went with the flow. I have cramps today so I'm a little uncomfortable and I need to start working but can't get motivated. So that is the update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home