The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Monday, October 09, 2006

"I expect the officials to get it right."

That was a quote by MSU football coach on why he didn't challenge a touchdown on Saturday. MSU lost 31 to 13 to UofM, not that we weren't expecting it but that was the first one of the game and it wasn't a touchdown so it might have changed the flow. Saturday was quite fun. I went with Darren to Ann Arbor, Dave and his parents came and my cousin, Aaron and his friends. We tailgated at Darren's uncles RV and they just hook it up. Deep fryer, drinks, bathroom, TV, whatever. We went back and forth from there to Dave's. I brought my cousin back to get a drink and he never left the RV. It was funny. We went without tickets and we could have bought them for $59 a piece which was face value but we didn't want to do that so we went up to the stadium around game time and there were a lot of people scalping but they were trying to get face or more. One guy goes '$120 each.' What!?? Ya right! The guys that came up to him after were cops and they busted him. He goes 'Do I at least get my tickets back?' They were like 'NO.' Duh! Haha. So we went back to the RV, where my cousin was still eating and we watched it on the TV in there. Then we caught the end of the Tigers game too. We went back and hung out with Dave and his parents and it was fun no one seemed upset that MSU lost, we just hope it is another nail in Smith's coffin.
Sunday I slept til noon and then got up and I had to go to work. I was in a daze most of the day. I drank all day Saturday but I was never wasted. I was just tired yesterday. I work both jobs today and tomorrow. Then I have to go and get my tabs renewed on Wednesday. Yippee. Maybe I should do some work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home