The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Yyyep

It was a tiring weekend. Mixed with fun and no fun. Friday was no fun. I worked and got home and made cookies. Beckie, Jessica and Jackie rented some wierd movies. They bought me ww 1 pt. cake things, they are actually really good. Even though they are the size of finger :) But I eat one with a yogurt in the morning and it keeps me ok for a while. Ended up going to bed at around 12:15. Got up at 8. We went to Lansing for the tailgating extravaganza. I didn't think it was going to be cold so I didn't bring a sweatshirt. We got there and it started downpouring the second we walked up. Anna and Luke had gone to buy a tent. It cost $200 but it is cool. Then we put a tarp from the tent to the car so we had quite the shelter, blankets, chairs and food and drink. We drank vodka and lemonade, so good. I was freezing so Luke told me to go buy a sweatshirt. He had to go and buy one earlier. So he gave me money. He's so sweet. I get back and he liked mine better than the one he got. It was fun, Dave had some friends from he made from law school there and my cousin came with some friends. We made hot dogs and hamburgers and we had brought greek pasta salad, cookies, chips and mexicali dip. That didn't last long. We ended up drinking all the drinks we brought, including the margaritas. Try packing up a car after sharing 2 fifths! It took us like an hour...We got into the game a few minutes after kick off. Our first possession Stanton threw an interception so we were like oh great. But we won 52 to 20. We were freezing by the end so we decided to go to Danielle's, we were rocking out to Sexy Back on our wait out of the lot.

At Danielle's everyone was like let's play a drinking game. Holly told us the rules. Dave went and got beer and pucker and I had Captain's. Jackie drank Coke, we didn't really plan out the after tailgate very well because we didn't know what we would be doing. One of the rules were that you couldn't call anyone by their name, if you did you had to take a shot. We laughed so hard, that was the hardest rule. Then we got a pizza from Jet's, the really big ones with 30 pieces. There was only 7 of us eating it! So needless to say there was 15 pieces left when we left. We left around 10:15. I tried my hardest to stay awake but I passed out.
I had to go to a wedding shower yesterday and I was rushing around. It was nice, although it was outside and it was a bit chilly. I had to go right from there to work.
I am really tired today but have no time to catch up my rest because I am working today and tomorrow at the P. Blah. Gotta go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home