The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

PR

So yesterday I was in a surpising good mood. I haven't been for a while so it is always wierd when I am. I was still sick but I got to work from home. I mowed the lawn and it was my mom's birthday so I went to Target to get her a present, got her a cute sweater and a classical CD then drove to Plymouth to go out to eat. We went to Applebee's. It was delicious. I had the steak skewers off the ww menu. Yum! My mom got a free sundae and I had a bite of that. I was full. I went home and cleaned a bit before PR came on. Poor Kayne. If he had just put more white in his dress I think Jeffrey would be going home. And I'm so glad that Angela and Vincent got sent home again. I love Michael he is great.
So there is a lady that works here that is probably the most hideous I have ever met. She has long frizzy, thin hair with thick glasses. That isn't the scary part. She goes into the bathroom and I seem to be cursed with going in whenever she does and she sits there and grunts or farts. It is SO disgusting. Then her laugh is highly obnoxious and she leaves her pop in the fridge and goes and drinks 1 drink and leaves it there. Wierd!!!! These are the kind of people I work with. I had to ride the elevator down with her today and she was pacing non stop until it came. I wanted to say 'calm down poo lady.'
Alright gotta go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home