The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Eggs over easy

So, our house got egged on Sunday night. Jackie's car got hit and the front porch. I had wanted to think it was random. I went to work at Panera yesterday and my friend was like 'did something happen to your house on Sunday?' I was like 'yes who did it?' The stupid bitches that fool around all the time and get away with everything, who we have all had a problem with. They just got out of high school. Well I've said stuff because I've been a manager before and it's bullshit, well their little immature minds thought it would be a good idea to egg our house. Alyse told my friend because she was drunk and didn't know she was friends with me. I went to our GM because I am just not going to take it, it is stupid. Now there is going to be a hostile work environment. So I told the GM and she was like what the hell. She called the Dist. Man. to see if anything could be done because it didn't happen on panera property. He came in and we talked and he said that he thinks that nothing could be done, except to talk to them and threaten them with the police. I think that might make it worse. I think I'll just transfer panera's which I wanted to do a while ago. 2 of my friends work at the Grosse Pointe one. It would be fine. Of course my GM doesn't want to lose me but if I wanted to do that she said she wouldn't hold me back. I was so frustrated I was shaking. The nerve of those fucking little punks. Obviously I wouldn't do any damage to their property but does anyone have any suggestions?

Besides that I'm looking forward to the weekend. Friday we are going to East Lansing because Saturday is the first football game. Yay! Then I'm suppose to work sunday and monday. I'm trying to switch so that I can go to Buffalo but I know how easy that is. Although I know if I went to Buffalo I would be so exhausted...anyways I'm going to go. I'm really tired today but I don't have to work tonight. I have to mow the lawn.
At least I'll be home...

3 Comments:

  • At 9:41 AM, Blogger The Judge said…

    I suggest you call the police. Then directly say to the girl who did it that someone egged your house, and you have an idea of who it is, so you called the police. Then tell her vandalism is a misdemeanor and that colleges don't want you if you have a record. And neither do boys. Then punch her in the face.

    Beckie

    P.S. In reality, I would simply confront her/them. And call the police. How would that make things worse? They going to kill your dog next? Call the cops and transfer.

     
  • At 8:18 PM, Blogger Jessica B. said…

    Those bitches! You want I should make some calls?

     
  • At 4:31 AM, Blogger The W-spot said…

    Make some calls Jessica... :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home