The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Egg update

So I am not moving panera's but the girls that egged my house got transferred. HR said that since they created a hostile work environment they would be transferred or they could voluntarily quit. My g.m. told me and then asked if I wanted to be in the room. She said she was going to ask if they did it and it wouldn't change the outcome of what was going to happen but maybe it would give me some personal satisfaction. So I was there. The girl that we were talking to said 'no we didn't touch Sarah's house.' My g.m. said 'well we heard that you egged Robin's b/f's house that same evening.' She goes 'well we egged his house, yes but not Sarah's.' A little too coincidental! So she was told her options and she started crying and said she was sorry but never admitted to doing it. So the 2 are being transferred. I am glad, I mean I would have gone but I don't think my manager wanted me to go. They've had problems with those 2 before.
Both of them have talked to me and said they were sorry about what happened but neither would admit it was them. The one's girls friend told our g.m. that whatever she thinks happened, did happen so whatever, they are lying.
We went to the football game on Saturday. We woke up at like 6:30am to start getting ready. We packed my car to the gills and went to the stadium around 8. We made pancakes, eggs and english muffins. And I started drinking around 9ish. I got drunk but not totally hammered. It was fun. Danielle, Dave, Luke, Jackie, Jay, me and my dad. And a bunch of Jay's friends that were hung over from the night before so they didn't drink. We are all starting to feel the effect of age. He was like 'I can't drink 2 days in a row! It takes me a week to be ready for the next time.' Haha.
MSU won the game, barely. The score was 27 to 17 but the way we played sucked and it kind of dragged. After we made some hot dogs. Then packed it up and Jackie left for Buffalo. I went home and the dogs were so happy. Then Sunday I didn't do much, I woke up, then took a nap before I went to work. Monday I went to Steak and Ale with my parents and Luke. It was delicious. I had the southwest chicken and salad bar.
Looking forward to another tailgating weekend! Anna is coming to this one. Johnnie Spirit will be so glad. The game isn't til 3:30 so we don't have to get up so early. Then Sunday I have a wedding shower to go to and then right to work. Since those girls are off the schedule I have 5 shifts this week, 30 hours. Crazy! At least they are crispani shifts so I don't really have to deal with customers. I just help out.
Gotta go.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home