The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Hotter than....

So Saturday was 'hotter than 2 Winkler siblings making out' according to Jessica. She clarified to mean the girls. The reason she said that was we were going to the Tigers game. We were sitting in the sun. Awesome. So ya we were pretty much dripping sweat. I drank before we went though so it wasn't as bad as Memorial day. Then I had 3 margaritas at the game. I couldn't seem to pay attention too much. We actually got rid of all but 1 of the 20 tickets. Patrick was suppose to come but he was a no show. Luke and Todd seemed to have forgotten their watches since they were 45 minutes late meeting us at the Tiger statue! I had a good time though. We stayed until after the fireworks and the place cleared out. I cried a little during the fireworks. I'm glad it was dark. I get sad at wierd times. We then walked back to the Ren Cen. It always looks so close. It really isn't that far but my feet started hurting. I have to stand up a lot for Panera. Then we went to BK. I was pretty drunk. Jackie talked to her cousin Marc and me and Jessica kept making jokes. I don't remember what they were but we thought we were hilaaaarious. We ate our food and I called Darren. I guess I left a message. Didn't remember that! The next morning I looked and it said over a minute and I'm like hmmm I must have left a message. I passed out at 12:30pm and didn't hear my phone ring that night.

I had to work yesterday and since it was 100 degrees out it was like 85 at work. It sucked. We were sweating. I have to work today too.
Me and Jackie finally cleaned the basement and it smells so much better. It took us only like an hour and 1/2. We threw boxes out, we had 4 garbage cans full of stuff. The garbage men are going to hate us but in general I think they don't like people that have lots of garbage. It gave me a good feeling though to have that done. We are getting prepared for Saturday. We are hosting Darcy's bachelorette party. We are having a 'toy' party first with drinks and appetizers and then a limo is picking us up and we are going to the bar. I am looking forward to it. I haven't gone out out in over a month. I can't even remember the last time. We have to go to her shower first during the day so we are going to be really busy. Any girls that read this that want to come, let us know! We are having Sangria, Skip and go Nakeds and Cosmos for drink choices. Whoo hoo! :)

This week I have to take Duke to the vet. Our friendly neighborhood police stopped by to make sure they had their dog tags. Um well no it isn't something I really think about. So I have to take him in and then go to city hall. It's ok because he is due but it sucks because I am so broke. I have to go and put 5 bucks in the bank so it hopefully doesn't bounce tomorrow! Arg!
Anyways.....

1 Comments:

  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger Jessica B. said…

    I've said it before and I'll say it again, there's no one I'd rather sweat with than the Winkler siblings.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home