The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Pudding

I love Usher like I love pudding. Only Jackie would really know how much I love pudding. :)
It was a good ol' day back in the Springs when I discovered my love for pudding. I said it with much passion and it must have sounded funny because she burst out laughing. But I'm listening to Usher right now, Confessions, and I LOVE it! And I've listened to it a lot.
I am having a rare good mood moment. I remember when I used to have a lot of those. What happened??!! I want to capture it and make myself feel like this all the time. Not so crappy all the time.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    how is it that you discovered your love of pudding at twentyfive? normally pudding consumption is reserved for babies and old people. unless you're british then every dessert is a "pudding".

    i wish i could have seen you this weekend. 5th ave was pretty fun. we'll have to get together sometime soon.

    btw, they are putting a jimmy john's in at the corner of beck rd. and pontiac trail. i'm so mad they're putting it in AFTER we leave! i bet they deliver too!

     
  • At 5:14 AM, Blogger The W-spot said…

    I don't think my mom ever gave us pudding...we didn't eat a lot of things when we were little.
    I am so mad about the JJ!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home