The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

A New York Moment

Well I better blog before I forget what I said I was going to say. Buffalo was nice and fun. And I actually planned on calling in to panera since they wouldn't give me the day off on Saturday. But that turned in to well you have to find someone to work for you. Luckily a kid took my shift so I actually didn't get in trouble. So really I have never called in....When we got there I was a little hungry so the veggie pizza sounded good, but we still had to make the dough! So i though ok i'll have some triscuits or something, well Anna is on her total weight loss plan and didn't have anything normal to eat. I was a little wary of the reduced fat cheese also but I must have had a bad experience with fat-free cheese because surprisingly it tasted really good. (After 2 daiquiris and a rum and diet!) Then I was like oh some ranch would be good, well she doesn't drink milk anymore, she had soy! I was like what kind of twilight zone have i stepped in to. We made it anyways and it was fine. I lost terribly at the SATC game, it is still fun though.

She now reminds me of me back in the day of losing weight and loving to go clothes shopping! When everything fits good and looks fabulous, I miss that :(
I am really glad I went. Saturday was relaxing, shopping, basketball, food and the bar, what more could someone want?! Nothing crazy happened to me like Anna and Jackie, it was a normal lonngggg night out. Me and Sara were standing on the sidelines by the end going 'are we home yet?' While taking pictures and having strange guys trying to get in them. I had a LOT to drink but I didn't get sick or anything.

Sunday sucked of course. I wanted to curl up at Panera and go to bed. Every time I think I might get to leave early it never happens. I don't think I've caught up on my sleep yet. I couldn't sleep last night even though I was tired. I was so hot and irritated. So today I am so tired and I have to go to my other job after this one. Blah. I had an interview yesterday but who knows if I'm going to get it. I 2nd guessed my answers after I was gone. Well at least it was good experience. I'd like to only have 1 job!!! I haven't gone grocery shopping in like 4 weeks, luckily I have been able to get laundry done.

So this week is SuperBowl week and the Ren Cen is floating with athletes and tv cameras. I've seen the tapings of the ESPN sports shows and Cold Pizza. It's pretty interesting. All the people here. And you hear of all the parties and bars with celebrities but there is always that chance that you pay like $175 and no one shows up. I wouldn't want to pay that much anyways, are you really going to talk to anyone? I don't think so. If anyone wants to watch the SB you can come over to our house. We'll be watching it on the projection screen and have some food. Let me know if you want to.
Only 45 more minutes here, tick tock tick tock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home