The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Nard quit! I never got to confront him on the 'Bitttttttch' though. I would have liked to see him squirm. He just called yesterday and said 'I quit.' No one was upset.
So I left at my normal time today but there was an accident at Moross. So I got here at 7:20. I called to tell 'Ed' that I would be late because of an accident and he has to send an email out to the whole team, which no one gives a crap. So I got here and he wrote to me and said 'you are going to make up you time right?' What? He is so retarded. All he cares about is watching our 'time', even though we don't punch a clock. That's because he doesn't know what he is doing otherwise. I hope he leaves. Or that I leave, hopefully I get a different job first so that I can through my badge and be like 'I quit!' No I wouldn't do that but I would like to!
Anyways, I am SO tired of panera. 5 days a week is not working for me. I'm tired of crispanis, of line, of having to pick up everyone's slack so that we can get out before 10:30, it's just dumb. Luckily last night we closed with Kay who has 5 kids and doesn't want to be there late, so she didn't go through with a fine tooth comb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home