The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Yesterday

So yesterday wasn't just wierd for 1 person I think everyone and thing was being wierd. Duke pooped in the house when Jackie was right there...Banana might have found a love....I was walking in to Panera and I saw Nard's car and I was thinking oh great when I'm almost to the door I hear 'BIIIIIIIIIIITCH'. Like I don't know who is calling me a bitch? I look around at his car and I'm just like 'I f-ing heard that.' First of all I'm not a bitch, I have no problems with anyone I work with, ever. Maybe if he wasn't so lazy I would help him but hell no. Especially not now. He got sent home anyways before he even clocked in, good..... Chris F. was at Panera for like 4 hours, that was wierd. I mopped the entire store because everyone was just 'so behind'. I wanted to cry when I was done. Is this my life? I'm trapped there because of the money but I really want to have 1 job. I cried on the way home. I don't think I'll get the thing I interviewed for probably because I don't have a smile plastered on my face my entire life. Then much foolery when I got home. And I have to go there again today, tomorrow, Saturday, Monday and Tuesday. BLAH! It's not that I mind the job, it's that I mind it when I work 31 hours there in a week. I am just going to start requesting 3 days off a week so that I am not scheduled that much. Detroit is back to normal. I think that there is more traffic now because everyone is coming in to work now.
I wish I could go back to bed. 7:43 am and I want to be done for the day!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home