The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Annoying cougher

So in general there is an annoying guy that sits over the cubicle, it reminds me of me, Jessica, Ryan and Steve R at GM Card when our stories were fabulous, funny and awesome. We talked about our partying nights and dead body guy and everything in between. It would have been interesting to be over the other side of that cubicle. He coughs, a lot, and talks to this other guy over there that always sounds like he wants to say 'back away from my cube'. Today his thing is that he doesn't think that it is going to be busy down here around Superbowl. Um what? He said that he thinks it will be like when the All-Star game was here. First of all that was baseball, not as popular and 70,000 painted, beer drinking men (and women) tailgating and partying for football. Even with the Lions crappy season people still came out every Sunday and partied for it. Now take the most watched professional sport and have the championship here, I think it is going to be a little crazy. We are getting emails about how there is going to be tons of security and volunteers and GM World, Jefferson and the conference centers are going to be shut down and used just for the media, just the media is 3,000 people. So I think he is insane saying that nothing is going to be going on down here. Anyways, I just wanted to write about that.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:32 PM, Blogger Jessica B. said…

    Ha! Dead Body Guy! Ohhhh, that brings back memories. I can't believe that you and Jackie actually befriended him. You two always were the wild ones.

     
  • At 6:00 AM, Blogger The W-spot said…

    I don't even know how we became friends, it was probably in the lunchroom and then Gayle had her scandalous affair with him.. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home