The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Surprisingly Nard shows no animosity towards me. He probably secretly loathes me. Don't really care. Tonight will be my 9th night in row at the big 'P'. I have tomorrow night off but I have a feeling that I'll be working again on Wed. and Thurs. I asked for the weekend off because I want to go and visit Anna. Hopefully they will give it to me. I don't think they thought this whole thing through. They took 2-3 people (total of 6) off normal shifts to do the crispanis but didn't hire anyone to fill those places. Duh. And they are wondering why they have to put people on 6 days a week. I am very tired and irritated today. I didn't want to get out of bed but I had to get here by 7 because 'Ed' is being an asshole lately trying to flex his managerial muscle. He told me if I forgot to turn in my status report again that I would lose my work from home PERMANENTLY! ass. I do not understand the status report, if you don't know what we do or how to look up what we do then you don't deserve to be that position. He is the worst manager, if you looked up 'bad manager' his name would be there.
Friday night I worked until about 11 and then me and Darren went to his cousin's and played euchre. I drank some gin and o.j. and it just made me so tired. We didn't get home until almost 3. I slept til noon on Saturday and watched MSU blast Iowa. Then off to work I went. Me and Jackie went out to Ernie's that night, which it was a lot of older people, yes I know we are almost one of those 'older' people but I guess I just don't like it! So we went to Woody's where we met this nice fella from Kentucky who had been imprisoned for 5 years for beating up a cop and told us he was racist all within 2 hours of meeting him. He seemed like a nice guy but he tried to explain why he was racist and I was just like um maybe you should stop talking about it!! Yesterday was dumb, I woke up and pretty much went to work. I just wanted to go to sleep when I got home.
I read that someone couldn't make hash browns... :) I make really good ones, I take red skinned potatoes and cut them up in little pieces, then i stick them in the microwave until they are a little soft (cook faster), then put them in a pan with butter and fry them up, and I use Lawry's, they are really yummy. You should try it...

7 Comments:

  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    So, you were sippin' on Gin and Juice, laid back, with you mind on your money and your money on your mind, and you didn't get home 'til 3 in the mornin'? Fo shizzle. Sorry, I'm a bit retarded today.

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger The W-spot said…

    LOL, yep I was sippin' on gin and juice, but no money was on my mind. Winning euchre was, then sleep was...

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger Jackie said…

    When I spoke to the Kentuckian on Sunday he apologized for the racist thing. He didn't mean to offend if he did. He has had many bad experiences (the South is very different from here).

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger The Judge said…

    Is he really named Nard? Is that a name? I mean, what is that?

    Beckie

     
  • At 7:19 AM, Blogger The W-spot said…

    His name is Bernard and he goes by Nard I guess. I wouldn't..

     
  • At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, excuse me Hashbrown Queen!
    I don't know what I did wrong. The hashbrowns were cooked, but were not crispy. I cooked them in oil and not butter so maybe that matters. I don't know. All I know is that they were burned potatoes.

     
  • At 7:06 AM, Blogger The W-spot said…

    Hm oil should work, it's like they are frying them. The hashbrown gods weren't smiling on you that day.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home