The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

The hat

If anyone wants a good laugh just come and look at me at Panera when I have to make crispanis and they will see the hat that I have to wear. It gave Beckie and Jackie a good laugh. It has a mesh top so that I guess my head can breathe?? If anyone wants to know what a crispani is, it's a Italian style pizza made the Panera way. There are 6 kinds: Tomato basil, pepperoni, chicken and rosemary, 3-cheese, Apple and sausage, and wild mushroom. My favorite are the chicken and the wild mushroom one. Only 2 of them have tomato sauce on them. We start to sell them on Friday.
So ya I'm scheduled for like like 9 days in a row there. Apparently they don't care if I fall asleep making a crispani and fall in to the oven and burn! Hopefully my work situation will change within a month or two. Now I have a guy sitting next to me at my full time job that whenever I say one sentence he rolls his chair over to my desk like we are about to have an hour conversation. I'm like no I'm done, roll back. He's not hard of hearing either. So I have to try avoiding saying anything. My biggest pet peeve when I come in in the morning at 7am is if people talk to me. I grunt 'hi', don't be trying to have a conversation with me. It doesn't go well. So now he not only rolls over to my desk but he tries to talk to me when I come in! The nerve!
It's only 9:20, I feel like I've been here all day. This is going to be a fun one.

P.S. why do I have to be such a worry wart? I remember when I was like 5 or 6 and I used to get so nauseous because I worried so much, I am starting to get that feeling again. I hate it.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home