The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year

Well I've had the past week off of my full time job and I slept a lot. I still felt tired so I thought jeez how do I do it when I am working both again! It's been a good last couple of weeks. I've gone to a Michigan State basketball game, saw all my family, had game night at my parents with chili and cosmopolitans (mmmmm), watched football, worked at panera and of course New Years. We ended up having a party at the house which you all know. The night before me, Jackie, Beckie and her sister Sarah went out to the bar to Johnnie G's, we had never been there and I liked it. About an hour after we got there Jackie was like hey that's Kyle. So I went to say hi and then Jason was there and all of a sudden Marcus, Darren, Torren, and Malcomb all came in. So it ended up being a big group. Luckily we went to Denny's after so that I could eat and not be hung over on Saturday. Saturday I went to GFS for fried goodness. Mushrooms, cheese sticks and wings. Then I made mac and cheese and cleaned the house. TNOF went to Emerald and I couldn't help but feel a little sad. I couldn't go because our other friends were coming...My Panera friends came and that was fun but they had to leave too and then Stace and Ryan didn't end up making it. It was still fun. Then at 1:30 Jackie text me that they needed a ride because the cabs weren't answering. I was like ummm I think everyone has drank here! Darren immediately went to go get in the car and I was like don't let him go by himself!! So Marcus went and they all crammed in to the equinox. Then I made them fried goodness and went to bed at 4:30. Yesterday I was hung over and I wasn't even that drunk, but I think I was really tired from getting ready and staying up so late. We went to Coney came back and I slept for almost 4 hours. I did nothing except mop the floor. Today the christmas tree came down and all the pine needles are gone. It is a lot less cluttered. I don't work tonight at Panera so I'll be watching football. Yay!

Happy 2006!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home