The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

I work 60 hours a week to be this poor.

Almost Friday, this week has actually gone fast. I don't know if it because I worked a couple days or what. Panera was hellish on Tuesday, we were being audited the next day, and when I say audit, I don't mean money-wise. It means that everything is up to standards, clean, labelled, etc. Why, I usually work on those nights I don't know but at 11:20 I was getting pissed. I had closed my area, scrubbed the cafe floors and dusted the blinds, while everyone else was still doing their 'area'. So then the manager was like well will you mop the walk-in. I'm like what the hell?! I guess I should have moved at snail pace while closing my shit so that I wouldn't have to do other people's. After that they said I could go. Oh thanks. Yesterday I was very busy here and the day went quickly and I had to go to Panera. Tonight I plan on going to the gym and then maybe a movie if I haven't collapsed by then. Friday night I plan on doing nothing. Probably falling asleep at like 9 again. Saturday I have to work but I don't have to close. I know that most will be helping Beckie move but I won't have time to get there, sorry Beckie...Then Sunday I close.

Anna is slated to move back on February 1st. She is having fun looking at condos and houses. I don't know if she is going to buy right away but she likes looking. I remember when we did, I had fun too. Darcy got laid off, she worked for Phizer in Ann Arbor. So her plans are now to move to the Middle East to be with her new husband. He has a job there and was planning on coming back to the States but now it looks like they will be there for a while. Wierd.. Besides that I pretty much have gotten up at 5:45-6am every morning and not gotten home until like 10:45pm, so I get ready for bed and that's about it. Real exciting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home