The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

The sunshine will come back

I would like to blog on my space but certain people are on there that I don't care for them to know what is going on. So I got a new position in this company. I am going to be an Administrative Assistant, I'm following in my non romantic partners footsteps :) Actually I really am, it just took me 4 years of here to do it. Because when we were on GM Card I became a team leader, then I took over her job doing those reports. Hmmm, now this. Odd. But anyways, I am SO glad to get out of here. If I told you the things that have happened you would not even believe it. My other friend also got a different position. So first, they laid off 5 people, then 1 left, now 2 more are leaving, hmmmm maybe that is a sign that WE AREN'T HAPPY!!!! The morale has NOT gone up since some who shall remain nameless became manager so they kiss my a$$!! So hopefully it will be January 2nd. If they will let me leave this account...that soon.

This past week has been rough. I was scheduled 7 out of 8 days at panera. Tooooo much. I'll have Sunday, Monday Tuesday off from there though so I can't wait. I am not the only one frustrated at The P bread. Those of us that have been there for a while have no patience for the new people, especially after a few months and they still suck. I can't stand it! Last weekend was good. Friday night I had off and I was really tired. Beckie and Jessica came over and they rented The Feast. We all had to pick a character and when ours died then we had to do our shooter bottle of whatever we had. I was the 'bartender'. He seemed like he would last. He did, until like 5 minutes before the movie was over. Jackie was McSteamy and he died 5 seconds in to the movie. Grandma (Jessica) lasted the longest. We really thought she would survive but the babies got her in the end. I can't remember when Beckie's got the monster... Then we ate white castle. MMMMM love the w.c. Saturday I went to the gym to work that off. I worked out for an hour. I had to work that day. It was the most hellish day EVER!! The line was to the door for 4 hours. I literally did not move from salads and soups for 4 hours. I definately needed a drink after that one. So went home, made a drink and Beckie and Jackie came and got me and we went to Mt. Clemons. Had some more drinks, thought I might get sick but I avoided it. Then we went to Denny's and I ate breakfast, it was yummy.
Sunday it was back on WW. And I've been good all week but I feel bad about myself. I don't know if it's because I'm tired or getting a cold or what but I've been down on myself. Feeling guilty because I can't go to the gym, but literally I cannot go to the gym, I'm gone like 16 hours a day. The one day I had off I went. I just hate that I can't go more. Anyways. Looking forward to Saturday. Only 2 days away...

1 Comments:

  • At 4:15 PM, Blogger Jessica B. said…

    Chica, you are doing so good with the WW and working out. I could see a difference when I saw you on Friday. If only I could get motivated like you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home