The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Monday, November 20, 2006

The time passes on

I am fighting a sad feeling. I've been fine but my friend is leaving to work on a different account and it just hit me how much I want to also. It is tough to do it because you almost have to know someone to switch, she did. It just fell in to place. I'm tired of working 2 jobs, it's been 2.5 years. And getting my internship is not going to happen until I can get a different second job to get more experience but I don't even like my main job so it can be depressing. I had no vacations and I won't have one for a long time.

Yesterday at Panera 1 person quit and 1 called in. So we were 2 short. So another girl came in so it was a little better but then the girl that was suppose to close cafe, her dad had given her like 3 painkillers of some unperscribed sort and she was all drugged up and then he came in like a lunatice demanding that she go home and if she hurt herself there that he would sue. Our manager kindly told him that he would not be able to since he gave her an unperscribed painkiller. So she left. So I had to close crispani and cafe. So I would ring people in and if they got one I had to go back and make it. Run all around trying to get everything done. It was not an amusing night.
Normally I would turn to food as a comfort but I don't do that anymore so it is hard to find something to take it's place.
Saturday was good. I went to ww and then went grocery shopping. It was my day to eat more and I wanted cheese. During the week I barely have any. I bought cheese sticks and stuff to make the chili cheese dip, but I only had 2 cheese sticks and I didn't make the other thing. Then I cleaned and watched MSU get their asses kicked for the last time this season and then went to my friends to watch the Ohio st./UofM game. It is hard for me to cheer for UofM because we are so programmed to dislike them. I didn't really cheer for either. It was just good football. I had some drinks but I was so tired I fell asleep. I went home at like 11.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home