The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Keep on truckin all the way

There is always a certain amount of shame that comes with rejection but I think that I have good perspective about not getting the internship I applied for. I know that it would have been a huge financial burden at this time and maybe when we sell the house and I have more options of living at home or in a cheaper place then it will be my time to do it. I have to get some experience in a hospital setting, ya know with all my free time. I looked in to the one at Henry Ford and in the application they want at least 40 hours, which isn't too much. It can be volunteer also in a hospital setting. Then they want a letter of recommendation from a teacher in one of my dietetics class. Um I took those so long ago at MSU and at Madonna I only had a couple and I only still talk to the director, who is already writing me one.

Anyways, last weekend was good, besides working, I had Saturday off and I cleaned my bedroom, went shopping, ate Jet's, watched football and went to the bar. It was fun. This weekend is the big game and I'll be watching the #1 against #2. Then Thanksgiving, so I will have a short week. I'm looking forward to it, except the eating part. It will be a challenge for that. Well I gotta get going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home