The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Friday, December 15, 2006

All Clear

Finally feeling better today. I've been sick for a week. Every so often I get a coughing fit or watery eyes but it is much better. Sleep didn't really help, well I might have been more sick if I didn't get as much as I did. After the 7 days at Panera they decided to give me 5 off. It was so nice. I still am getting 24 hours a week but how they put it gave me 5 in a row.
So last weekend pretty much I did nothing. Friday I worked even though I was sick. Came home went to bed, Saturday I worked came home and tried to have a drink but I wasn't feeling good at all. I went to Denny's. Sunday I didn't have to work and I layed around all day. Monday night we had to meet Jamie for dinner and he went over our mortgage stuff. We finally gave him a wedding present. It's been almost 6 months! He paid for dinner so that was cool. I was so tired, I had to make pasta salad for our potluck at work. I went to the gym 3 times this week doing 3.5 miles on the treadmill each day. I am VERY sore today. My arms a little better but my butt and down are sore! Now I have to go to work today and stand so that is going to suck. I'm going to go to bed early because I am waking up at like 8 to go to ww and then to panera for 10-3. I'm so glad I got that shift. I traded with someone so I didn't have 4 closing in a row. Tomorrow night I plan on eating at Outback or Gilberts I haven't decided. Then I close on Sunday and Monday. But next week starts vacation here. I have almost a week and 1/2 off. I am glad. I can go to the gym, finish Christmas shopping, stuff like that.
Anna popped her knee out and it is really bad. She had an MRI on it but I don't think she knows anything yet. She was just walking Izzy. So now Izzy is at her friends because she lives on the top floor of a house and it was too hard to go up and down the stairs. She is going to go get her this weekend though. She misses her. Her leg is in a brace and she is walking with crutches and now her arm hurts from the crutches. She usually walks like 7 miles a day at work but now she cannot walk at all so she's just been doing desk work. I feel bad and I get grossed out thinking about it. yuck.
well I gotta go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home