The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Get up

Oh how my legs are sore. Probably from standing 5 out of 6 days and then on the other day doing all that yard work. Arg. I feel like I am old or that I shouldn't feel this way! I am so bored here! I have been doing stuff but it is just so boring to me.
So I really want to apply for an internship. There is one that I want to at Harper Hospital which costs $1500. I would start in January. Problem: I would need $15,000 to pay my bills for a year. I am going to go up to Madonna and see if I can get a loan. I would quit EDS because this thing is 40-50 hours a week! I would have to apply by September 25th. That would be so exciting for me but I don't know if I am going to be able to. Plus one of my friends is applying too and we could do it together and help each other. She is a very optimistic person and I need that right now.
This weekend I'll be at Frankenmuth/Birch Run with my mom and sisters. It sucks because I have no money but it will be fun to be away. Then after that I'm going to the condo the next weekend. I'm only going for 1 full day so that sucks. I know I'll want to be there longer...
Anyways, the weekend I worked and went to a bbq. Delicious ribs. I never eat them but they are so good.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger The Judge said…

    Definitely get the financial aid and do the internship. That's my advice.

    Beckie

     
  • At 8:50 PM, Blogger Jessica B. said…

    I concur. Do the internship. Get away from EDS! Find a way to "make it work!".

     

Post a Comment

<< Home