The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Sierra Turkey

And the annoying customer of the day goes to.....Mark. He came in with 2 kids and his wife? He said 'I want a 1/2 sierra and broccoli cheddar'. Then he stopped talking, I was like 'is that it?' He made it seem like that was it, then he was like 'so you got 2 Sierras and 2 broccoli cheddars.' I'm like um no! You didn't say that! So then he was like 'ya I want 2 sierras and a 1/2 sierra with 2 bowls of broccoli cheddar.' So I ring it in. I repeated it: 'So you want 2 1/2 Sierra turkeys and 2 bowls of Broccoli'. 'Yes' he said.
3 minutes later he comes back with his bag of food. 'I only wanted 1 full sierra and a 1/2.' WTF! His wife chimed in too. I was like 'ya that is why I repeated it.'
Grr whatever! So we did a refund and he tried to give the sandwich back, our manager was like no we don't want that back. Now he probably thinks he can do that all the time to get a free sandwich. That was really the only annoying thing. Besides my feet hurting so bad. And we had people that all knew how to do their jobs so I only had to my stuff last night.
Our new manager is alright. I can get along with pretty much everyone, except Nard, but the new guy let us have our checks when we left last night so that was helpful and I can take it today before checks bounce! I was told by Nate to stop being 'manager Sarah' just because well I guess I do things right and all I said was to tie up the cheese and chicken salad and he didn't want to. It was retarded. We have a bread bash coming up, those are always oh so boring. And on a Sunday night...
My legs ached last night when I got in bed. I was uncomfortable. I just have to make it to Friday and then I can lay around the condo for the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home