The Days of My Life

I only write when I feel like, sorry for all who check all the time.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Eck

I pretty much want to cry right now. Probably because I am tired and like a little kid when I get tired. And pretty upset at work. I'm working like 4, 16 hour days in a row and I wanted to wfh 1 day this week and it was denied. Something they could give for free to keep morale up. But no. I am going to go and apply for loans next week for trying to get the internship. And I have to apply for the internship. So I have to start that process. I just can't take this place anymore, the monotony is killing me. The lack of raises, making not much more than when I started 6.5 years ago. I hope that it works out.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:23 AM, Blogger Jessica B. said…

    I really hope it works out too. You need to leave EDS.

     
  • At 2:12 PM, Blogger The Judge said…

    You could loan-shop and take care of all that stuff during the time you're normally playing Collapse. :P

    Beckie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home